Sunday 13 April 2008

She’s got it.



She’s oblivious

of her beauty

what it

does to me

bringing me her

femininity -

her grace -

spring buds of

love.


Her hair the colours

of corn fields
flowing

like a river

shaping her pretty face

a gilt
frame - those

brown eyes

just a hint of

sultry

desire.


She brings me
Strawberry afternoons

where the Sun kisses
our skin

as we lay in the

arms of each

other.


She brings me

old love songs

with new

meaning -

the

rich promise of

tomorrow’s

nirvana.


She’s unaware of

her glamour her

style her elegance-

her

felicity.


and me?


I sit in

the cobwebs of

my dark afternoon

and watch her -

observe her

in my

mind.


And we’re

dancing – in her

warm - sultry

enchantedness

we embrace as

she smiles and turns

my insides to

custard.


She’s blind to

my love as

another day slips

over another

empty horizon

yet - she sings to me

in her smile

in her

movement

in her aura -

in this

her

dreamy


seduction.

No comments: