Wednesday 28 May 2008

Imprison me

Imprison me in May where we

meet in our secret lane

you - beautiful and naked under your

simple shift dress.

Hold me hostage in this moment where

arms crossed you slip out

of your clothes - creamy skin

the treasure of your breasts.

Capture me as I pull off my jeans

tear off my T – Shirt naked

ready for us as I lay

you down.

Make love with me amongst the

Dog violets and Cecile

Where clouds of Hawthorn blossom

meet your heavenly gaze.

Remember this always as

unhindered by your everyday -

life – you laugh and slumber

in this our sultry dance.

Linger in this stolen moment as fertile as

the month - walk away from

me full of our love with new life –

our own white cloud

growing within.

1 comment:

Jan Windle said...

Lovely images of simple sensuality and love. The longing to hold on to the moment - "unhindered by your everyday - life" And the aftermath of completion and fulfilment.