Sunday 23 March 2008

Secret poetry



If I were ever to leave

a book of poetry

planted – hidden

in some wood

I would not inscribe

it or dedicate it to you.


Each poem may touch

you, be special just -

for you - written only

for you- held only in

your hand - in your

mind.


Inspired only by your

beauty, your sultry

delicious mischievous

smile -

my paramour.


Read secretly yet - aloud

your voice re-capturing

every phrase –word

an oral embrace

remembering – remembering

our acts of love.


Place it back in its

place for other days

other breathless trysts

where fast heart beats

lead to elevated passion

stolen moments to

savour.


I will not inscribe it nor

dedicate it to you my

love-

For your in every line

every heartbeat

every movement

every thought-

my poetry is

you.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

oh thanks, that poem sounded like it would have been made for me ! very good job.