Saturday 22 March 2008

Seduction




Her hair flows like a

Million summers as

She walks away swaying slightly,

Into the warm afternoon,

She doesn’t do seduction.


Her inviting eyes dance just for

Me as she looks back -

Her summer’s dress showing her

Slender shoulders kissed by

The early June sun – this –

Her month.


Beauty will fade she say’s -

Surely not this beauty,

This natural beauty that shades

The brightest sunrise

A beauty that brightens

The darkest of skies.


Fate could have washed me

Onto her shores I

Could have found myself

Lying in shallow water looking

Into her loving face

A moistness in her full, rosy

Lips, that says

Your safe Rog… come to me

Come into my cave, my sweet,

and love with me

Love with me…



1 comment:

Unknown Girl said...

Stunning work Roger, I swear you get better and better! I love how you place the pictures, there's a lot of thought behind matching images to words. HG :-) xx